What a year it’s been… We’re very grateful for our community, customers, team, supporters, and all of the fun times we’ve had. We are fortunate to look back on a year marked by incredible growth, having just closed our Series A funding round with a team that has grown 5x in size over the past 12 months. In the new year, we look forward to continuing to help product leaders drive business outcomes with responsive product portfolio management.
That said, are you ready to send off 2021 in style and get into the holiday spirit?
Join the 12 Days of Product Cheer challenge, a fun way to get involved with the community, learn something new, and celebrate what it means to be a product professional!
How Does it Work?
Share evidence of your completed challenge item(s) on social media any time within the 12 days in the form of a simple tweet, photo, screenshot, blog post, interpretive dance… the world’s your oyster!.
For each challenge you complete and share using the hashtag, #12DaysOfProductCheer, you’ll be entered into the drawing. The more you complete, the more times you’ll be entered and the higher likelihood you have to win.
If you don’t already, make sure to follow Dragonboat on Twitter so you don’t miss out on the fun!
Join the Challenge:
Check Out These Helpful Resources
Staying inspired and up-to-date on industry trends and best practices may help you during this challenge. Here are some places you can look for great articles, online events, courses, webinars, podcasts, and more:
- Check out Dragonboat’s resources
- Request to join Dragonboat’s Slack community, Outcome-Driven Product HQ
- Sign up for a responsive PPM certification course
- Learn from product experts at ProduxLabs
- Browse webinars, courses, articles, AMAs and more from Product School
- Check out the User Pilot blog for everything product adoption and UX
- Browse Product-Led Alliance’s resources
- Listen to episodes of The Product Experience, Product Thinking, Product Ops People, and the Product Ops Podcast
Note, wherever you post your challenge, make sure it is public so we can find it, use the hashtag, #12DaysofProductCheer, and better yet, tag Dragonboat! The easiest way to play is to simply share your challenge in response to Dragonboat’s daily social posts on Twitter and Facebook or if you’re in our Slack community, head on over there!
We look forward to seeing your 12 Days of Product Cheer… Happy holidays from our crew to you!