Are you an entrepreneurial growth marketer excited about building a new product category from the ground up? If so, we want to hear from you.
dragonboat is the responsive portfolio platform for forward thinking leaders to align teams, build better products and accelerate business outcomes. We are a venture funded, remote native company with a diverse global customer base ranging from startups, unicorns to Global 1000.
As our 1st Growth Marketer, you will design, implement and measure marketing and growth strategies to achieve our ambitious growth goals.
More specifically, you will
- Own Growth – design and implement customer acquisition strategies to support dragonboat’s ambitious growth goals. Create, manage and experiment with user acquisition campaigns in a variety of channels and formats.
- Drive engagement – craft and orchestrate engagement strategies across the entire life cycle of our customers to increase adoption and drive engagement and retention. You will be the best enabler to our customer success teams.
- Build community – conceive and execute on a wide range of content campaigns to drive education and engagement of our customer community. Create and execute content strategies to establish thought leadership in the Responsive Portfolio management space.
And we are looking for someone who is
- Experienced in early stage B2B product marketing and growth marketing with 3+ years of direct experience in digital marketing and expert with content strategy, SEO, Social Media Management and virtual events.
- Passionate and driven – in enabling tech leaders, especially program and product leaders, to build better products faster and smarter.
- Creative and analytical – start with a hunch and back it with metrics-driven approach to test and tune various marketing strategies and channels.
- An excellent communicator. Well-organized and ability to achieve more with limited time/ resources.
Today’s world demand responsive leaders. Our mission at dragonboat is to empower managers to become leaders with our Responsive Portfolio Platform to align, empower and enable their teams to build better products faster.
At dragonboat we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We offer competitive salary, generous stock grant, and expanding responsibilities in a fast growing company.