Full time – Remote only – Portugal, Canada or US
Are you an entrepreneurial customer success manager passionate about enabling our customers to achieve their best product and business outcomes? If so, we want to hear from you.
Dragonboat is democratizing product portfolio management that was once only available to world class companies to organizations of all sizes. The Dragonboat platform helps organizations to align goals, allocate portfolios, plan roadmaps and accelerate business outcomes. We are a venture funded, remote native company with teams in Portugal and the US, supporting a diverse global customer base ranging from startups, unicorns to Global 1000.
As our Customer Success Manager you will join a world class CSM team in the US and Portugal and help our customer throughout their journey on Dragonboat platform, from initial onboarding through continued engagement. You will ensure our customers achieve their product and portfolio goals in the best possible way.
More specifically, you will
- Onboard trial customers to best set up dragonboat based on a solid understanding of their needs, deep knowledge of dragonboat and product /portfolio program management best practices. Proactively engage with customers in a variety of channels – Zendesk, email, slack, Facebook community, etc.
- Engage and retain customers post-onboarding to champion and educate their users and unlock the most value from dragonboat. Run periodic “health checks” of customers’ dragonboat workspace and conduct monthly or quarterly business reviews with key customers to ensure dragonboat is helping them to achieve their planning and tracking goals.
- Educate customers – Create and host product demo, webinars, and other creative training to customers for both new and existing customers. When needed, dive into technical details of the product to help customers to troubleshoot issues or provide workarounds.
- Partner with product teams – Capture, document, and organize feature requests and UX issues/bugs and proactively work with the product team to prioritize them. Communicate with customers on the progress of these requests. Support product testing pre-release to ensure a thorough understanding of the product and a high-quality release.
- Streamline – Keep knowledge base / product video updated based on product releases and customer questions. Enable efficient teamwork following best practices and shared standards/ templates
- Win as a team – in the US and Portugal.
We’d love to talk to you if you
- Are Passionate about helping customers to achieve their goals with the Dragonboat platform and the Responsive PPM method.
- Are a self starter, strive for excellence, enjoy the fast paced environment and are excited to make a big difference for our customers and at Dragonboat.
- Have a track record of 2+ years of Customer Success or customer-facing role in a software environment.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills: able to present complex ideas in an accessible and engaging way
- Have great people skills: genuine, positive, engaging, empathetic, poise under pressure when dealing with difficult interpersonal situations, a high degree of patience
- Have excellent organization, project management, and time management skills
- Nice to have – have hands-on program or project management experience.